Saturday, April 14, 2007

Interested in getting online tutoring?

If you are interested in getting help with troublesome school subjects, I look forward to being of assistance to you.

To get my information, simply go here for my profile, (Sherwin S - California) which tells you the subjects for which I provide tutoring. You can message me directly from this profile, and I'll respond within 24 hours. My reply will give you an opportunity to see my qualifications to assist you, and the costs of my services.

Tutoring is done exclusively with software which lets us carry on direct phone conversations, and lets you visually interact with resources I assemble for your private use. As you will see when you investigate my background that I am very well qualified to meet your needs.

No comments: